Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 62)

computer - DA

Posted: Sep 18th, 2016 - 11:44 am In Reply to: I need a new computer, has anyone else used the - discount computer depot ? SM

This company sent me with some scratches and I requested one in a perfect case so I returned it - They paid for shipping and sent a different one that is in perfect condition and works fine. Only thing needed is MS Word 2007 or 2010 (instead of Libreoffice). The OS is 2007. The guy was so anxious to please me - They simply sent a new one and said to return the original one to them WHEN I received the replacement. Plus Amazon backs stuff up too. You cannot beat the price!

Hp Compaq 8200 Elite SFF Wifi Pc Bundle - Intel Core I5 2400 Quad @ 3.10ghz - 8gb RAM - 500gb Hard Drive - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - Dvd-rw
Sold by: Refurbtek
$259.99

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)