Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I get so sick and tired of the risks being - thrust on us.

Posted: Sep 17th, 2016 - 5:56 pm In Reply to: Thank you for casting light on a very pervasive problem. - Your article was a needed breath of fresh air.

It really galls me to seeing all the risks being thrust on us (such as running out of work) while all the money goes to them. I am also peeved that other Nuance workers such as TSMs get a month off, with 2 weeks of sick leave, while we get just one or two weeks -- for EVERYTHING. If they can afford to give that to TSMs, they can afford to give that to us.

Since they penalize us financially for errors, I am waiting for the other shoe to drop -- namely, being penalized for part of that measly 10 days they give us for being off work.

I think those jerks get a perverse pleasure out of paying us nothing, then taking even that away when we miss a number in a report, or even "postop" versus "postoperative," on a non-verbatim account.

I can't wait until the economy starts getting better and we can quit, leaving them to probably have to send all the work to India. We'd be better off if that happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)