Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

IT IS TIME TO BAN OFFSHORE PROCESSING OF - MEDICAL RECORDS - AND MORE!

Posted: Sep 17th, 2016 - 12:23 pm

I can't believe that in a day and age in which WE KNOW that the private information of Americans is under CONSTANT attack from all sides, our medical records - which are among the most sensitive electronic records anyone could have - are still being processed outside the country.

You and I have both transcribed documents in which not only is critical header information disclosed, but within the dictation there is also other HPI revealed that can easily be connected back to the patient.

And why? So healthcare providers can save a few cents.

I think that in large part this reckless practice persists only because most American citizens have absolutely no idea this it's going on, and healthcare providers sure aren't going to tell them.

It's time for the offshore exposure of American citizens' sensitive information to come to an absolute screeching halt, whether it be healthcare records, financial, credit card, banking, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)