Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

So to answer the question - to the OP - Violet Girl

Posted: Sep 17th, 2016 - 12:02 pm In Reply to: indeed? - flower child

I think A Coder is saying that entry level coding jobs don't exist, you need credentials and experience. Entry level jobs would probably be more in the nature of insurance billing. I think it would be difficult to work remotely as a new coder. It sounds as if the worker retraining program you entered would fund Career Step. Career Step grads get hired and they do qualify for the CPC and CCS, you don't have to attend Andrews to get a decent education. However, a late in life career change is difficult, so consider the time frame from the time you begin the program to the time you graduate, take the exams and find a job. If your program offers job placement assistance or internships, that would be helpful. Indeed.com is a legitimate site but I'm unsure if the postings are up to date.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)