Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Cigna Home Pharmacy BLOWS - anon

Posted: Sep 14th, 2016 - 2:45 pm

Took money out of my account and have NOT received drugs.  Have been calling daily for over a week and getting the runaround.  Either refund my money or send the drugs.  Today, I was trying to explain ONCE AGAIN and they hung up on me.  I have not shouted at them or lost my cool but now I am beyond irate.  What a bunch of incompetent MORONS.  I used them years ago and they screwed up.  Went into this thinking that it would be okay.  Oh how naive I was.  Going to send them a nasty letter via FAX.  I can ill afford to lose the money.  Going back to local pharmacy.  Will have to pay more but at least I won't have the aggravation.   Curses to them.  Lucky they don't have to be 99.65% accurate.  It seems like customer service is a joke with them. 

Going to tell everyone that will listen what a lousy company they are. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)