Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance Answers for us or a protest - doormat

Posted: Sep 12th, 2016 - 2:35 pm

I have contacted Nuance Corp. office in Massachusetts looking for anwers to all of our questions about low wages, snarky management, harrassment, rudeness, layoffs, etc. and if I am not contacted back with answers there must be a protest with media coverage in front of their corp. office.  Honestly, if they look at this board and see how pitiful the posts are about losing homes, no health insurance, constantly out of work, demands that are unrealistic, etc. there would have been dialogue already.  That said, for my money this is just someplace for cruel people to read and scoff at the hardships they create and probably delight in our situation.  I say, no more letting them know what they have done to us and just let the whole country know what is going on not only with the MTs but also with their medical records.  I have had enough!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)