Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

To Dr. Pepper (see message) - Considering This

Posted: Sep 10th, 2016 - 10:34 am In Reply to: they have a good coding program - Dr. Pepper, CPC-A

Well, I've I worked at many places over 31 years, starting in a different state. My last job & longest place I stayed was Baylor All Saints. It was a great job, but unfortunately the MTs were laid off. After that, I worked for a few months at Nuance (I don't even acknowledge that job on my resume. That place was the worst!) I figured if that (Nuance) was the way MTing was going to be, I was done with it. I tried medical billing for 2 years after that and hated every second of having to deal with insurance companies and patients who did not understand their insurance benefits. Now I'm completely out of the medical field.

Since you know my history, do we know each other??? Chances are probably pretty good we've worked together at some point. LOL!

I've decided not to go to the coding seminar at Texas Career Center. Thanks again for all the advice!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)