Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Thanks for that info - sm - Susan

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2016 - 12:02 pm In Reply to: AHIMA accepts all AAPC CEUs - current CPC/CCS

That is really great. Somewhat easy for me to do the AAPC CEUs so that's really nice I can use them for AHIMA too if I choose to do that.

I'd also do the CCS for job flexibility, a just in case type of thing. For whatever reason, too, I had heard in the past it would be hard to obtain but after taking two of the AAPC tests (which are tough), at least I am ready for the mental part of it.

The reason I am considering it now is because of the discount they are offering through a limited time so it is less than half price. I also think my hospital might pay it if I pass. Not sure though as I don't really need to have it for them so not sure if the offer holds for me.

Thanks again for your help!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)