Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Amphion/iMedX Fraud Line Counts - oldmt

Posted: Aug 30th, 2016 - 9:49 am

My resignation from this company was due to deceit regarding pay/line calculation by my supervisor, Human Resources, QA/Mentoring, and the President, Transcription Operations. 

On August 19 the company stated in a communication that Triton does not include in-text headers.  According to President, Transcription Operations, in an August 22 email, that is what she/iMedX is now calling section and sub-section headings in line count calculations.  Up until that time, I was repeatedly told that section and sub-section headings are/were included in the line calculation, and that is the agreement under which I was hired. 

Because Amphion/iMedX withheld that portion of my pay, i.e. fraudulently calculating my production from April 1 through August 20, I am unable to continue performing work for Amphion/iMedX. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)