Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

While it is a real hoot to think we are superior - anon

Posted: Aug 30th, 2016 - 2:29 am In Reply to: MTSO - MT

I do QA and the offshore MT's are only marginally worse than US MT's. Sorry, but it's true. I would love to believe the myth that they are atrocious and do terrible work that will one day drive the business back to the US. But it is absolutely not gonna happen, UNLESS the offshore MT's organize and demand higher wages and better working conditions. Profits are God.

Also, I work for one of "The Evil 2" and I am extremely offended by those who constantly attack them for having poor quality. Like I said, I do QA for one of the Evil Twins and let me tell you this company has some fantastic MT's.

So go ahead and feel like you are better than those who work for N or MM, but I can tell you the MTs who work for at least one of them are for the most part the cream of the crop. Admittedly they are Grossly underpaid, but very good at their jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)