Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Ranting does not help me - anony

Posted: Aug 29th, 2016 - 3:34 pm

Every SINGLE report I have had today has had blanks.  One job with 20, one job with 12, the rest with a few.

Sound quality is deplorable.  Nurses interrupting, LOUD talking in background, static on line, dictation cutting in and out.  I am beside myself.  Line count is suffering because I ams spending entirely too miuch time on this garbage.  It keeps getting worse and worse.  My "statistics" take a hit because of all the blanks.  I don't know how others can have low blank percentages because I have come to the conclusion that I am on one of the worst, if not THE worst account, M-modal has.  Don't have all my 8 hours in for today and trying how to figure out at this point if I will.  This job is becoming more and more of a challenge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)