Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Yet another MT pursuing a career in coding - anon

Posted: Aug 28th, 2016 - 10:53 pm

Finally made up my mind to make the leap, even though I'm past the age of retirement.  I'll be working up 'til the day I die.

I live in Arizona.  In order for the state to pay for (online) schooling, it has to be approved by the state.  I got all excited seeing Career Step mentioned on the forums here and decided that was the course for me, mainly because it's only 4 months long, they provide a voucher to sit for an exam, etc.  

The guy I was dealing with at CS assured me more than once that they were approved by Arizona.  When I couldn't find verification on line, I asked the (sales) guy if he would provide documentation for me so I could get the ball rolling.  Suddenly, there were no emails from him or other communication.

I went back to the proverbial drawing board and found a couple of online schools that have been approved by Arizona.  I know nothing about them, they all sound the same.

If any of you have heard good or bad about the following courses, would you please pass your opinion along to me?  I'd really, really appreciate it.  Thanks!

Advanced Coding.  Brighton.  LS Coding and Education.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)