Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Something to think about - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Aug 26th, 2016 - 6:56 pm In Reply to: What would you do? - anon

Is there a way to somehow talk to your school and see if you can change your schedule around to where you can work in-house?

Also, if you make more money by working in-house, your student aid may be reduced. Just something that crossed my mind.

As the others stated, anybody could take that MT job away from you at anytime. Think about what your long-term goals are. If you only have 1-1/2 years left, and if you are doing really well in school, chances are that you could find an internship or potentially get a job while still in school. It is also possible that the career services at your school could help you find something when you are finished. I am working with mine now and I look every day and try to apply to 1 job at least. Tired of everything and going to get out, come hell or high water.

Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)