Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

AmericanMT - CMT (one of a few)

Posted: Aug 26th, 2016 - 3:52 pm In Reply to: Well, "Someone who Cares," "CMT/QA a long time," CMT/QA/MT... - AmericanMT aka Smarty Pants

I don't think your intimidation and bullying will get you anywhere from any poster. I feel that you are making emotionally abusive demands with your seemingly intense attitude. To answer your questions could be irrelevant if both parties or groups will never change their opinions, right? So how about that for a healthy debate?

Further, you accuse a poster supporting ADHI/credentialing of having a lack of nicknames/names when one of those posters first pointed out the same thing about the other side (the negative side), but you did not address the posters on the negative side, which it appears that you support. Is that fair? Perhaps in all fairness and the heat of the moment, as I think you mentioned, you overlooked that.

Be aware that I did a couple of posts using CMT, but other posters have used the name of CMT too, but I didn't care. I came into the middle of this discussion. Several parties on both sides supported their thoughts,so why would you attack someone in this way if you want a fair discussion? As a fair debate, can you surpa$$ that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)