Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Wow, what a response - Anonymous

Posted: Aug 26th, 2016 - 3:16 pm In Reply to: What can be done? - Anonymous

Just wanted to send out a thank you to all who have voiced their opinion on this matter. I was so surprised to see that this was the most discussed topic. This obviously is a huge problem affecting too many of us. There were some really great points made and things to discuss. I was disappointed to see that there is not much happening with the idea of a petition on the web site MYMT, so I still see nothing out there that gives us a solid direction. Personally, I will continue to think of ways to take this further, and hope more and more of us think about this and maybe someone will come up with some idea that could lead to some correction in the direction the medical transcription business is going. Right now, I still think some type of petition to the appropriate government agency signed by a large number of MTs would be a great place to start but I am once again at a loss as to how to start this. Maybe someone with experience in this area could help. Let's keep the ideas coming and continue working on it. Thank you again for your participation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)