Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Nobody ever said they weren't warm or honorable. - AmericanMT

Posted: Aug 26th, 2016 - 12:44 pm In Reply to: Our overseas counterparts - suffer too

I'm sure they are fine people, but are they sitting around saying Americans are really warm and honorable and they feel sad that we are paid poorly and can't afford to live?

Probably not. For some reason, there's this liberal agenda in American society that has conditioned us to put the needs of the world, of other foreign peoples, non-Americans, living in other countries above the needs of our own country, our own people. Our leaders call it "humanitarian aid." I just call it stupid. This way of thinking has decimated our economy. We have children in our own country who are starving, who are homeless, who are in need. And yet we see one commercial with a doe-eyed, dirty, barefoot Indian child or African child, and we are compelled to help, to send our money or food or our jobs to their patents. Who's helping our own children, our own society? What are we doing to relieve their suffering?

Also remember the cost of living in India is way cheaper than in America. Our Indian counterparts can rent a three bedroom apartment for as little as $250 USD a month or they can live in luxury at $400 a month!

When you sit down and really do the math, you will find that we are all sweat shop workers. Our third-world counterparts have taken our jobs and cry about how little they are paid and expect me to feel sorry for them. I don't blame them for taking my job. I understand that they have to make a living just like everyone else. Just don't ask me to feel bad for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)