Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Question - Old MT

Posted: Aug 25th, 2016 - 8:22 pm

Is it true that companies aren't allowed to post their ads here if they pay less than 8 cents per line for straight typing?  The jobs on MT Jobs never seem to say what they pay per line.  One company won't even take your resume until you take their test which they say takes an hour and a half.  Why would I want to waste my time taking their test if they pay lower than 8 cents?  I think these companies should be made to state what they pay so that the MTs know whether to bother sending a resume or taking a test when the pay is really low.  I am so tired of doing MT that I really don't want to do it any more.  I just wish I could find an "old lady" part-time job where I knew what my paycheck was going to be each time, where my hours would be regular, etc.  I am so sick of production pay and I don't think that is asking too much. Apparently it is, however, as nobody wants to pay a decent living wage any more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Question - Old MT (Views: 583, 2016-08-25, 8:22 pm)
    • Old MT - CMT/QA/MT (Views: 443, 2016-08-26, 2:26 pm)