Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The string of posts below this on trashing AHDI and credentialing for CMT/CHDS - Someone who cares

Posted: Aug 25th, 2016 - 6:41 pm

Did anyone notice that some of these posters seem to keep getting on and saying the same thing over and over, but then are leaving out their nicknames as if they are new posters and some of the other posters are attacking each other and not the original poster who initially supported the AHDI and credentialing, like a huge amount of people do. I think they have all jumped on the bandwagon and just want to argue out of frustration or maybe they are still looking for the dream job that could happen. (Oh gee, someone said the paragraph is your friend...)

If "some" of you have such bad attitudes, how are you going to get the right chance and have the right attitude with the right company who has the right attitude. If you do not have a CMT or CHDS or do not want to belong to the former AAMT, now the AHDI, don't you have anything better to do? Okay, I guess not! While the more thoughtful posters have said intelligent good and bad things, some of you do nothing but trash everything that you don't have and supposedly don't want. What is wrong with you? It is gutter talk; can't you do better? If you are such smart MTs, can't you do better? I know you can! 

It is good thing I usually don't look at the Main Board because I am more interested in the Company Board where people ask questions about other companies. When they have ads out, I print them out and make notes as to the pros and cons talked about. I will still determine what I think and still give some employers a chance because that is my choice.  (oops, need a paragraph?)

One company I worked for had good and bad comments, so I gave them a chance. I stayed  most of one year until the supervisor failed to support me as she promised and in the end it was all about the stupid line count that was set too high for that particular account. Respectful people don't have to say "suck it up," AHDI is a bunch of baloney," and "CMT isn't worth anything." One poster said "get over yourself," but I believe you extremely mean and negative people should get over yourselves because maybe the rest of us are NOT entertained by you...how about that? Oh, just wait and look at the comments to follow...if you dare...and we all know you will...yup...because you just can't change some people's bad behavior. I am sorry that the MT profession has gone downhill. I am just as unhappy, but I keep my integrity intact and would hope that you will as well. Some posters have been very polite and respectful or even funny, and I love that. The rest of you...not so much! Say what you will after this, but it just DOES NOT matter. Gotta go onto better things in life. Have fun kids...what appears to be actual immature kids...yup!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)