Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

WordPerfect Jump Codes? - Stumped!

Posted: Aug 25th, 2016 - 3:39 pm

I'm wondering if jump codes can be made in WordPerfect, and if so, I'd be so grateful if someone could give me step-by-step instructions on how to create them.  Specifically, I'd like to create a numbered list (can't use auto numbering on this account) that includes a field that I can jump to by assigning a key or key combo.  

I haven't worked on WP in years and I think there was a way to do this, but have looked it up online and here on the boards and can't seem to find anything that is just a simple step-by-step and am not even sure it's possible, but I'm thinking it must be and probably involves recording a macro like you do in Word.  Just not exactly sure how to go about it.  Even trying to wing it and record a macro was stumping me a bit!   

Tyty!  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)