Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 42)

I have checked every few months for the last couple years. - SM

Posted: Aug 24th, 2016 - 5:59 pm In Reply to: this is how Amphion always - justme

Always placing a report into Word and doing a quick calculation. I never ever manipulated the report and the lunch count was correct. Just starting this spring, I did line counts MS Word and things were not adding up. So I went in and took out all text boxes and bullets for numbered lists. BINGO the number matched perfectly against argus, so I know for a fact we used to be paid for everything in the report besides spaces. This is a RECENT change. As a matter of fact, the QA manager sent out an email about 6 weeks ago stating we were paid for these as well. I have that documentation. Plus my new employee email stating my rate of pay and how it is calculated. I have meticulous documentation that this "glitch" is very recent. My lawyer agrees this is deceitful. 😵

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)