Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Future Net ad - CMT

Posted: Aug 24th, 2016 - 3:06 pm

They have an ad on mtjobs.com. I clicked on their website and clicked on medical transcription. In that section, under Cost Control, it mentions they can manipulate the system for virtual black lines (I guess you don't get paid for spaces if that is on your account), paid by the line, paid by the page, paid by the report, etc. It also says they can include or exclude headers and footers. It then says they can limit the invoices to just one page. Could that mean you only get paid for one page per report, even if it is 2 pages? Maybe that is wrong and means something else, but I was just wondering because it is these little surprises that make some of us so unhappy and why we can't make any money. I just wanted to point this out to help so you can ask if you want their job.  It sounds like this will vary depending on what account you have. Note: The ad also says this account is for heavy ESL. It is an IC job, so maybe you can negotiate for another account now or later?  I think they are a well organized company, but don't know much more. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)