Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 59)

anon - CMT

Posted: Aug 24th, 2016 - 2:40 pm In Reply to: internal contradiction - anon

Yes, you are correct, but I personally don't care about the money. Some of the people were complaining that they never made hardly any money from being a CMT and some let it expire, as if they thought they were going to get rich. Actually, I was adding it up just now and I have made quite a bit of money, but I didn't realize it because I didn't care about that. I just used the status of the CMT to secure a better job. I have been paid 1/2-cent differential for being a CMT and if you only do 5,000 lines per week (for example), that comes to $25 per week x 52 weeks of the year = $1300. Plus, I have been paid for my original testing by one employer and my continuing education one time by another employer, but not by all employers because they didn't do anything extra for CMT status. So, yes you can make money under the right circumstances, just to clarify.In looking at the AHDI website as to why you might want to become a CMT/CHDS, I did not see anywhere in that information that it mentions money, do you? I could be wrong, but I just checked. Anyway, have a nice day everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)