Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Reality check from a snot - sniffles

Posted: Aug 24th, 2016 - 6:06 am In Reply to: Hey, you negative posters on CMT/CHDS, AHDI - CMT/QA a long time

So you have internalized the whole argument and your take is that the people that question the validity and motives of AHDI are just a bunch of jealous snots?! Are you that blind??

Wake up and smell the coffee! AHDI is taking money from people who are doomed to less than minimum wage jobs. Where does that make sound financial sense? AHDI claims to be the organization for the MT and yet they actively promote the corps that are ruining the field.

I fully expected to get my cert too, but that was before I did the math. I respect the time and effort put into getting the cert. However, at this point in time, given the current situation, it is not a sound logical decision to continue to support an organization that by their actions does not support the MT community. Additionally, as MTs leave the field, so will the revenue for AHDI. They won't be around much longer at this rate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)