Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Achievements - CMT

Posted: Aug 24th, 2016 - 3:24 am In Reply to: You do realize this is not an AHDI website, yes? - sm

Yes, it is not an ADHI website, but I think the point in that comment being made was to catch your attention elsewhere and that it was better to talk about that instead of trash talking others, right? The credentialing was not meant to earn more money, but to achieve satisfaction at a job well done. I was never taught that to achieve a CMT or CHDS was to make more money, so perhaps some people are misunderstanding that. Again, the point of having it is not to get money and it is a valuable asset to have; it just seems that the only ones talking badly about it DO NOT have it. Hmmm...? It would be better not to talk about it at all because it serves no purpose other than perhaps for people to vent, but I do understand the need to vent, but not about that. Hang in there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)