Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Copy all those emails, if possible, - IAMT

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2016 - 8:59 pm In Reply to: need a class action for all the times - misspuff

relating to the overtime and work off the clock. Make sure you make the company tell you when payrolls start and end. Start a log for all the hours you work each day including breaks, training, reading and reviewing correspondence, etc. I included my line counts also. You don't need a class action as you will get more if you go right to your state's Labor Board. They will give you information on filing the paperwork to the state Labor Board of the company you work for if their location is not in your state. I have done this and won, but you must log your hours and provide that documentation. All MTs should be keeping a log of their hours!!! The argument from the company was always, "We pay by the line." Not good enough for the Labor Board, trust me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)