Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 34)

How about basic respect? - CMT/QA a long time

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2016 - 8:24 pm In Reply to: APPLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could like this a thousand times. - and that is why I have no respect for CMT. sm

For those of you putting everything down, it unfortunately sounds like you are the old hens that you mentioned, so be careful. If you ever tested for these credentials, you would know what it takes and be more respectful. What it does for me is to get me first in line for a job and I have earned extra differentials for it. I get to skip to the front of the line when I need a job and I have never had trouble getting one. I am sorry for those of you who couldn't achieve this, but no need to be so disrespectful because you don't have it. As one poster mentioned about hobnobbing with those people...I have never done that and this industry has gone to the dogs since 2008, so we are all in the same boat anyway. We do not need to argue and be mean about everything, do we? Your true character is shown by the way a couple of you have shot off your mouths in demeaning ways about these things, so it might be prudent to sit back and think about your attitudes...maybe that is part of what is causing you grief. I try to treat people with respect, dignity, and human kindness, but I do hope to get it back. Good luck trying to get it from a couple of you "the real old hens."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)