Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Love them - BadRabbit

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2016 - 8:16 pm In Reply to: Intermountain transcription solutions - AnonMT

I worked for them for quite a while about 3 or so years ago. I only left because I began working in-house at a very small critical access hospital where I live. Everyone (I mean EVERYONE)there was professional and a joy to work with. I had a nice mix of VR and straight typing. There were multiple accounts (each with their own clear specs). There were quite a few ESL dictators; some excellent, some fairly straight forward once you got a few reports under your belt, and the occasional scary dictator. There were also many non-ESL with about the same characteristics. Without going into specifics about amounts, I can say the pay was fair with productivity bonuses set at various realistic levels. QA was professional and reasonable. You can speak with them regarding things marked as errors and defend your transcription. If you can back up your work, error marks can be rescinded. If there is conflicting information given (let's face it, it happens in the best of situations), they are quick to resolve the issue. ITS was very accommodating schedule-wise. I rarely ran out of work, and they often emailed asking if anyone work available to do extra work (I looked forward to the occasional slow day). I was an independent contractor so benefits and insurance were not provided, but I believe they had some employee status transcriptionists (I opted for IC).

I would go to work with them again tomorrow if the hospital I work for decided to go with a transcription service rather than in-house transcriptionists. Heck, I would recommend ITS to them as a service to go with if I thought they were considering this.

If you are a professional with a good work ethic and want to be treated fairly and professionally, I would recommend giving ITS a try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)