Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I respect the MTs that have the certification BUT - - No AHDI ever

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2016 - 7:18 pm In Reply to: It is not baloney. - CMT/QA a long time

the field as it is now does not support the time and expense that it takes to earn the recognition. Fees collected by AHDI goes to promote VR and the companies that are hurting MTs. Just look at who sponsors the AHDI convention. I have never been to one. Not able to do much travel when I am stuck on working poor wages and discouraged from taking off time - unless it is without pay. Why should any MT pursue CMT or continue to pay to keep certifications current when those funds just serve as another way to fund the machinery that is ruining the field. AHDI had an opportunity to stand up for MTs and become a real force for solidarity but they are sellouts,and more than that,they are a part of the problem. Think about that the next time AHDI does their RA RA MT week festivities. What is there to be celebrating? Maybe a little less focus on their vacation/conventions would be a little less insulting. I don't want to see all the photos of your good time. The majority of MTs weren't having a fun time while you hobnobed with your sponsors and that is why you won't get anymore of my hard earned pennies. Rant over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)