Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Why give up so easily? - Anonymous

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2016 - 6:24 pm In Reply to: Reality - anonie

Thanks for your reply. I really don't understand why so many people are so willing to just give up and think this has to be the way it is going to be. Just the fact that this conversation and a previous one I posted about Softscript and Nuance are getting so many views, says there are a lot of people out there who think there might be a solution and are looking for some help with this. There are just too many of us MTs getting ripped off right now, and there has to be some oversight on this business and stop letting the rich get richer. The fact is not all work is being outsourced and there are still many, many medical transcription jobs keeping the health field going and will continue to be there. It's just that MT's are not standing up for themselves and fighting these abusive companies. I am still looking for some better ideas out there. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)