Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I wonder if our operating systems - TiredMT

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2016 - 10:02 am In Reply to: not only was document check not working - sm

...are just not equipped to handle all the upgrades. Seems like they will need to send out computers with better capability or just stop messing with it.

Personally I wish they would just get rid of Document Check.

I am all for anything that helps me get out of the ADT screen faster and I like the upgrade that added visits onto the main screen. I like that when you capitalize with CTRL/SHF A it now jumps to the end of the word.

I would love it if they could tweak the right arrow to land in the right place! And wouldn't it be cool if the physician names in name search would just pop up as you type the first few letters in? Like contact list suggestions in Outlook? Didn't it used to do something more like that?

But document check is not helpful, its grammar suggestions are almost always wrong, if I can't remember the rules about trailing zeros all by myself then I am in the wrong job, and spell check can handle the rest! It's so annoying to have it land on EVERY OTHER HEADING and have to ignore past it, argh. And there is no way to "add" Headings to make it stop doing that!!

I wish they would just take out Document Check and spend their time adding enhancements to the audio.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)