Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Question for IMEDX Mts - Amphion MT

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2016 - 9:20 am

So, we are soon to transition to Express.  This is supposed to mean we are paid for those headings and subheadings we have been cheated out of.  Hopefully, it will also mean better line count tracking because it is very tedious now.  I also understand we will be paid for 65 characters with spaces, which sounds great.  However, in the not too distant past IMEDX employees were on here stating that there was a requirement of 2600 lines per day, which they found next to impossible to meet.

If the 2600 lines is so hard to obtain per pay period, what happens when you do not make it?  Do you just continue working indefinitely with no earned PTO?  I find it hard to believe many MTs would do that.  Has it been a problem?  We are told our pay will also change.  To what?  ANYTHING ELSE? 

We are also told our insurance and PTO will change in the fall.  To what?  We earn 3.67 hours per pay period now, with a separate 48 hours of time off with no pay for the year.  Do IMEDX employees have the time without pay so they do not have to use their PTO for doctor appts, etc.?  Oh yeah, new insurance.  Probably less coverage and more expensive.

I understand Amphion MTs anger over not getting paid for headings and subheadings and they certainly should be paid back pay for them, especially due to the fact that we were told we were being paid for them and that was a flat out lie.  These MTSOs expect so much from us for nothing.  Tired of it.  The begging for OT constantly, and then they want to cut our PTO and pay?  All the reports out of TAT will no longer matter to me.  The success of "Amphion" should matter to us?  We did not matter to you when you sold us out for reduced pay and benefits.  This is no longer Amphion.  Will give this whole new "transition" until the end of the year.  Tired.  Have been trained extensively for months on things that are now all going to change, it is getting old.  Feel like I have been in training on administrative issues and all the different accounts ever since I have been here.  Thanks for letting me vent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)