Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I know for a fact that they do watch this board - SynMT

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2016 - 6:56 am In Reply to: i so agree with you - it is getting old - -have mercy

because I was told by one that they do and to just ignore what's said on here. Other than that, we just need a way to talk to our fellow workers since we can't talk to each other at work. I believe they like that we can't talk to each other because then they can treat us unequally. This board serves a purpose to connect with other people we work with and see if they agree. It gets frustrating when you like your job otherwise and you know that most of the other places to work are like Synernet also. What I see happening now is GROSS cherry picking beyond belief and I just want my old job back with the people who made it work. This "get over it" mentality is what got this profession into the sorry state it's in. You sound very jaded and hopeless; or else you're management.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)