Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

FT to PT - MT41

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2016 - 6:22 am In Reply to: To those who have moved from FT to PT. - sm

I just went PT from FT last year for medical reasons. I only had to wait until the next pay period; it was less than 2 weeks' wait for me. I am in good standing with my HDSM, so that helped.
As the earlier poster said, you retain all of your PTO and can use it until it's gone, then no more accrual. BTW, my benefits rate has stayed exactly the same to the penny since going PT, so I assume they don't re-figure your PTO rate once you go PT. It is just too impossible to believe that I have typed EXACTLY the same number of lines for the past 1-1/2 years of them figuring out our new rates. So, probably whatever your benefit rate is now for PTO is what it will remain until the PTO is all gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)