Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 63)

My experience - LongtimeMT

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2016 - 10:44 pm In Reply to: To those who have moved from FT to PT. - sm

I have gone back and forth between FT and PT many times in the past decade, and it has almost always been approved and taken effect as of the next pay period, sometimes even sooner, especially if I happened to be moving any of my hours into slots that were under-staffed :) I always asked nicely, for whatever its worth. You can't change your FT/PT status more than once within a certain time frame (6 months or a year, but I can't recall), but that was the only limitation I have come up against.

It never occurred to me to ask about PTO, but someone else here might know. I assumed I lost PTO by moving to part-time, but maybe I could have claimed it.

At any rate, if you are on good terms with your HDSM, as I was, chances are the change can be made fairly quickly.

Congratulations on your new job!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)