Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Why do you think "Deborah" is having a "sale" - on her MT course?

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2016 - 3:53 pm In Reply to: Considering the MT field work at home - Mimi2Lots

This is a horrible job. Please do more research before believing her for one second...she is so wrong, and I think it's terrible that she is willing to take your money (even at her "discount").

A lot of MTs are transitioning to medical coding (also taught at CareerStep and Andrews and some online schools and community colleges). You won't find MT taught in community college anymore -- there is a reason for that.

What with the big companies monopolizing things, buying up all the formerly decent smaller companies so they can send the work off to India as well as EMR, this is about the WORST field you can get into now. I'm only staying until I finish coding school...I just hope I don't starve to death or get evicted when my company loses yet another account and I sit for days with no work.

I'd take all this advice you are getting here seriously. Sadly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)