Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The good thing is you don't have to deal with her anymore. sm - Ex-MTSO

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2016 - 2:38 pm In Reply to: This DOES NOT excuse her rudeness, condescending - emails, disregard for all putting

I worked for her years ago, before I started my own company, and she was a big part of why I started my own. I can tell you this: She got a pretty big payday as when I sold mine, and it was a small company, I got more than what I invoiced each year. For me, it was retirement money. For her, it's a windfall. She's not a nice person and never has been. I doubt she changed for the better in the 10 years that I've been gone. I'm sorry for all of you but nothing can be worse than working for LM.

I put the money from the sale and invested it into retirement, but it was not enough to never work again. I work for another Illinois company now but am glad I never went back to her. Honestly, it's actually better to work for someone else than to own an MTSO. It's a big headache, and I never want to do that again. I'm not much of an entrepreneur. Just want to be left alone in my own world. As long as I can pay my bills, I'm good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)