Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Everyone needs to print out new grid and the FAQ - statement and head to unemployment

Posted: Aug 21st, 2016 - 4:29 pm In Reply to: It is almost scary that they actually put this out in - writing. Shows they do not care

I don't know how many of you did the math, but this is going to be a significant decrease in already low pay. Some states' UE laws allow you to leave a job with justification if pay is being cut a certain amount. The first time around with the grid this wasn't so easy to prove (or those you were explaining it to thought your were nuts). This time, they put it all out there. I'm done here as of end of shift Thursday. I'm finishing out this pay period and then I'm out. There will be no notice. They didn't feel it important or worry about my family's safety when they slashed my wages without notice, so I don't care about their or their pretend patient safety concerns. The patient's are at risk every day as long as their provider contracts with this company and this is nothing new. Peace.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)