Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

A majority of the issue is the MTSO itself - MT

Posted: Aug 20th, 2016 - 1:00 pm In Reply to: Open letter to medical records directors: Get your act together - and establish a SINGLE doc standard.

It goes back to the offshoring national companies not having a clue how this business is run. When I worked (for 20 years) for a great company with a large roster of teaching facilities, it was standardized (basically, type as dictated).

Now, these companies actually SUGGEST a checklist with a myriad of options and tell the facility to choose items which I'm sure weren't an issue before. They give them pages and pages of format choices which the facility checks off. Sure, some have strict formats, but I know for a fact before they were offered "do you want the dates this way, that way, or that way" or "headings like this or that or like this" it was just done as dictated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)