Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

Is your pay cut to minimum wage when - you miss a number by one?

Posted: Aug 19th, 2016 - 4:52 pm In Reply to: It is QC. Trust and believe you do not want to - be on that one. More picked

Such as 94 years old when it should have been 93? They will mark off 3 points and every time a report has 3 points marked off that's minimum wage or less for the MT. Are YOUR wages affected like that? Don't you feel a little guilty knowing that you have been instrumental in cutting our already despicable pay to even lower? Just wondering if you know this. And also, it's not that uncommon. My TSM has a thing showing that her entire team goes about 2-3 days without a 3-point error, so someone's wages are being cut to less than minimum wage regularly. I'd leave a job where I am regularly cutting a low-paid worker's pay to less than minimum wage too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)