Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Audits just plain put me in a bad mood. - dnr

Posted: Aug 19th, 2016 - 3:56 pm

I don't respond to them, because I don't think I can remain civil.

I got some critical errors because I heard a lab number differently than the auditor. Well, heck, if I would get decent audio, maybe we wouldn't disagree. Or.... maybe I am the one who is right! I went against my better judgment and did not put a blank for 22, and said the number was 23. I put a blank for the numbers 22 and 23, or numbers ending in 22 or 23, because those are too risky when it comes to an audit. I am so sick of it. I don't think I can remain civil if I talk to my QAM about it. I just want to tell her that I will blank those numbers from now on. I already do plenty of defensive blanks. It has been admitted that sometimes auditors get better audio. It's not even worth relistening on DocQManage as the audio is crystal clear.

They must have lowered the blanks percentage metric as I notice lower percentages getting red. It is nice to get the QA scores for the whole group by employee number. Lets you see how you stand in comparison to the rest of the group and see that there are a lot of people in the same boat.

I still want to know how 1 person does 400+ lph when I have trouble making 150 lph despite putting my nose to the grindstone, removing all distractions and putting my best effort with what I get. ASR has been worse lately and my count has reflected that. Apparently it is affecting a lot of other people in the group as I see more low lph and also more failing audits. Oh yes, we are so bad despite scoring 99+ percent. Too much effort deciding on what I want to take a chance on, lph or 99.65%.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)