Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

here is what I have finally decided - StillAnMT

Posted: Aug 18th, 2016 - 4:24 pm In Reply to: Is there anyone that's good to work for anymore? - Letterhead

I have been accepted at several companies that hire transcriptionists from across the country. I thought that was where job security would be. These companies were not big companies.

What I have learned is not to bother with VR/SR. If it is pasting into an EMR, I would ask a lot of questions. See below.

I am sticking with my local Craigslist. I am going to ask more questions about what the job entails. If it is pasting into the EMR, just how many mouse clicks does it take to do that. Do I have to break the report down and put it into different parts of that EMR? Or do I just paste the entire transcribed report into one part of the EMR? And is the line rate higher for that uncompensated time?

Just my opinion. Take what you like and leave the rest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)