Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 39)

No excuses here... - LMT

Posted: Aug 18th, 2016 - 7:44 am In Reply to: The reason for the dislike does not have - to do with you liking your job

I AM NOT part of the problem and how are MY actions affecting you? Because I have an open mind and am willing to work with the situation rather than hate it is not my fault and affects NOBODY but me. Some posts on here are so against VR (when the hate needs to be directed to the MTSOs) and my point is that it is not all that bad. If you don't like your MTSO then QUIT. If you don't like your rate of pay then QUIT. If you don't like your accounts because there is nothing but crap job on there, then QUIT. Quitting is NOT an option for me either. I stand by what I say otherwise I wouldn't have said it.

"Willing to accept peanuts and rubbing other's faces in it? Ok... I have been doing VR for 10 months and have figured out that I can make the same money in 6 hours of VR compared to 8 hours of typing so yea i guess those are the peanuts and just because I post positive vibes about VR does not mean I'm rubbing it in other's faces, but if that is how your going to take it then...I feel for you. I don't make excuses and I'm sorry, but there are haters who will hate no mater what you do...so better to make yourself happy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)