Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

From a former TTS employee...so you know - MT Big Apple

Posted: Aug 17th, 2016 - 5:38 pm In Reply to: TTS Transcription Company - SeekingAnswers

I was really hyped up when I started working at TTS. Everyone was very nice and the pay was okay. Definitely not what I would call "top pay" but it was acceptable pay.

Anyway, when I worked there -- at first everything was "great" and then the work started to fizzle away, which started with back to back days of NJA and then practically unable to pay my basic bills (i.e., mortgage, phone bill, etc.) Then I had to make a decision, quickly.

And -- On top of the incompetent management staff there, including the constant nagging and QA bickering about ridiculous foolishness, such as placement of a comma, etc. Enough already ... I was done !!

So I moved on and have no regrets. Much better off after leaving TTS. Now enjoying peaceful living while working at another company, where I have been for several years and has been smooth sailing from Day One.

FINAL COMMENT: To the OP, my last words of advice:

RUN. FOREST. RUN.

Do not waste your time @ TTS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)