Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They screwed me over for years - not in contract

Posted: Aug 17th, 2016 - 2:15 pm In Reply to: Amphion/Triton Line Counts - oldmt

I worked for them for over 2 years. When I started working on the Triton platform, I was not told that they had a "different" way of counting lines and that lines in the "text boxes" were not included in the LC until I specifically made a phone call and asked about it - and at that point I was told that they did not pay for anything in the text boxes. BUT we were still required to start to type the heading or subheading and click to choose what should be there OR in certain cases type the entire thing out. I should have balked and walked but did not. Desperation does crazy things to people. I knew about it that long ago so why is it now all of a sudden a problem? At that time NOBODY was being paid for the information entered in the text boxes on Triton so ... how did this become a problem now? I was told years ago by someone in the upper echelon of the company and she specifically stated that in Triton anything typed in text boxes was not compensated for. Anyway maybe we need to think about legal action? Another company stealing our wages? I lost a TON of $ from them stealing from me. Class action anyone? I am in...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)