Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

SAME NICKNAME - mtfedup

Posted: Aug 15th, 2016 - 4:34 pm

It appears that I used another MTs nickname and I have to apologize for that.  I have never done this before yesterday.  I did not even really read these posts until one day last week.  I will change my nickname.  I loved my job.  I was always kept "in work" From what these posts state, it appears that we are losing accounts to India and that is very upsetting.  People mistakenly write Nuance is losing accounts but they are not losing accounts, US MTs are losing accounts.  I am going to go with a positive attituce and say that a company may be in the process of reorganizing but they will do what they have to do if they do not need their employees.  The summer is almost over and we will all probably be an overflow of transcription to do very soon.  Thank you all for being there through this trying time.  It has been rough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)