Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

Just to vent - disappointed

Posted: Jul 29th, 2016 - 1:17 pm

I totally do not understand my company.  Every freakin' day I am the only one working on my primary account on the company side and every freakin' day around noon, jobs start to pile up (seemingly exponentially !) until they get to the point that they send out an emergency e-mail trying to lure people to help me out.  I am so SICK of this.  I am such a perfectionist that it just bugs the crap out of me that jobs are allowed to pile up while I TRY to keep up with them and it's just impossible to do.  I know I shouldn't stress but I do.  I should take the attitude that I don't give a rat's patootie how many jobs are out there, just do what I can and forget about it.  Guess I just gotta quit looking at how many jobs are in the queue !  Sorry for the vent and thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)