Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I wish IT would spend as much time on ASR as - sick of it

Posted: Jul 28th, 2016 - 7:44 pm

they do thinking of ways to add features "improve" Fluency, usually resulting in failed upgrades. They have certainly released these last 2 revisions far before they were ready or should have. What about first time right for them!! The amount of preprogrammed phrases in the ASR output has increased a lot and I hate it. So dangerous for patient care because it is error inducing. Yes, I try to catch everything. But, there are actually hospitals buying this program and they are programming dangerous patient care into it. My experience with providers using ASR software is that they will not take the time to edit it themselves.

Yep, I am just full of the rants today. Hate ASR. Hate my pay. Looking to get out of here, which is a work in progress at the moment. I still enjoy straight typing on the rare occasion I get it - mind is too engaged to think about the pitiful pay when straight typing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)