Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 40)

Great. Dinged on an audit for a misspelled word, but I spelled it correctly! - sick of this

Posted: Jul 28th, 2016 - 5:11 pm

Rechecked it in the dictionary, and I am correct. Got enough niggly junk to flunk the audit, but I will inform QAM as every 1/4 is needed when they average all the rest of the audits. Been an unusually bad month with terrible dictators who are such bad communicators and change their minds so much, that I get confused, lost, and along with the drastic decline in ASR output since the upgrade, it is much easier to make niggly errors. When it takes me so long to get through a job because of excessive corrections, I don't have enough time to do an additional proof read. What to choose, what to choose.... lph or possible niggly errors. Either one gets you on the PM chopping block.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)