Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

OMG - sm

Posted: Jul 28th, 2016 - 10:47 am In Reply to: New upgrade FAIL - sm

Please, please, please if you have upgraded to 7.13 also and do not have normal values/ranges feature and job search feature working properly PLACE a remedy ticket. I saw that someone else had this problem, but apparently no one else has said anything. I got the honor (insert sarcastic tone here) of talking to "Phil" who didn't have a freaking clue what he was doing and made me repeat myself 40 billion times and still couldn't get it right and ended up having to escalate to the next "level" where I will probably get the privilege (insert sarcastic tone here) of speaking to another "Phil" who also will not understand what the problem is. If others complain, submit Remedy ticket, report problem whatever, maybe I won't have to talk to "Phil."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)