Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 74)

No flexibility, poor pay, high stress - MT

Posted: Jul 27th, 2016 - 1:41 pm In Reply to: What has changed since 2004-2005? - Go USA MT

They have mandatory schedule changes. No flexibility (strict clock-in and clock-out with keyboard time monitored). Every facility has different specs and rules, which is compounded when you have 32 different primaries (which I did), scattered all over the country from New Hampshire to Alaska. You can imagine how low your pay will be when you're constantly looking up Dr. Gibberish in Texas, the patient has been transferred from Indecipherable Hospital in Pennsylvania, or the pharmacy is located on Slurred-Word street in Louisiana.

Facility makes a mistake? It's on you. Doctor makes a mistake? It's on you. Software glitches/errors? It's on you. You will be graded and penalized for any error you make, of course, but also any errors that ANYBODY ELSE does that you didn't catch. In other words, dictator can make endless errors, but if you miss one, you will hear it. Paycut if you send too many documents to QA, for blanks, for example, although you have to maintain 99.8% accuracy.

It's insane. Obviously, I'm there no longer. Worst company I've ever worked for. I had three pros: Nice supervisors, M-F day schedule, and at the time the insurance was good. Still not worth it. The stress level alone was horrible. I went from being one of the highest producers at the two previous companies I had worked for to some days making minimum wage. 30 years' experience and ended up there through a buyout. No thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)